Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Travel Tips - 5 Ways To Make Your Trip A Success

Hey friends, I guess you all know that I am just back from my LONE RANGER trip from Hong Kong. I would like to share some of my tips with you for your future travel plans.

1) PLAN IMMEDIATELY
Sudden plan works better than future plans.
Trust me, you are not gona save a penny if you are not serious about your vacation and spending for vacation. Never plan something which takes more than 3 months to do it. Most of the plans will be scrapped off as we are all norm to have last minute calls and changes.

2) BUY TICKETS ONCE PLANNED
When you have planned to go somewhere,quickly buy your tickets either is it your flight or train. Just do it! Never think twice or else forget about the plan.



3) INVITE FRIENDS ONLY AFTER TICKET IS BOUGHT/ITINERARY PLANNED
In most of my experience, I will need to postpone my plan whenever I plan it in a group. Either one of them will have to back off or will ask us to change the date. We cant be pleasing everyone at one time, right? So, plan it alone and share it only with that one person that will respond YES to you.


4) DO THOROUGH RESEARCH
Before you are deciding to visit a place or country, do thorough research 1st so that you know what are you going to do there. Many people around you will ask so many questions about your trip and if you cant answer them, you are going to feel down!
Plus, it is important that you know what are you going to do if you are going to travel alone.
Research have to include:
- accommodation
- mode of transport
- food to find
- main 3 places to visit (short trip)
- special visit/meeting

5) GET EXCITED
Dont ever think that 'oh dear, why did I plan it' or 'why did I buy the ticket'. Get excited! Talk to friends about your trip and get them suggest if they have been the place before. Sharing information keeps you to anticipate what is there waiting for you.

Thats all I can say. Just think about a place you want to go, book the ticket, plan the trip, and Go!

Have a good trip 😊

No comments: