Monday, August 25, 2014

When Nobody Become Somebody

There is a part in my life where I thought there is no more life. Yes, I have lost everything. My life, my 6 years dream, my passion, my future and yes, the most essential - myself.

I have never thought that my journey for the past 6 years, that should end up in heaven of life finally came to an end. It was a tragedy! No one knows how much of pain I had.

Imagine your life full with darkness, no options to choose, no more pathway to go. At the end of the journey, you see a sign - THE END! Total blackout I say.

Having him in my life was a gift from God. I cherish every moment I have spent with him. I still remember the first conversation I had with him. Like everyone else, a love story should have an introduction. Mine was funny. We met thru a friend on social media - Friendster! From asking a question for clarification, it turns out to be friends. And slowly it blooms to love. We were happy building our relationship and always be the best couple among our friends. Unfortunately, the Almighty has a better plan for us. That one fine day, he disappeared.
We are not meant to be together. You are a nice girl. You will get a better person.

This was my blackout time. Suddenly I felt my world is so dark. I couldn't cry, I don't know why. I did not breakdown, I don't know why. Deep in my heart I felt something is not right. I was afraid. Yes, I was afraid to face my life without him. I was afraid to face the world by telling we are no more together. I was afraid to admit that we are no longer together. I just felt like ending my life.

Do you know what I did? I booked my tickets to Hong Kong. Why? I never know why, but I did. I thought by going far it will heal my pain. I thought by seeing new place it will ease my pain. Without thinking much I just bought my tickets. 3D2N in Hong Kong and I never know what I am going to do. This happens in the morning itself, on the day that he confessed separation.

That night, my pre-planned Friday night clubbing plan turns out to be break-off party night. I have never thought about good or bad, but I just drink and dance to the maximum. I just spend for the drinks without worrying about cash on hand. For me, I am lifeless and I should not think about money anymore. After-all it is just money! And what happens that night was an epic to be remembered.

The Eye Opening Day

What happens usually after a long party night? HANGOVER! And I regret about it. (Which everyone says the next day after party) LOL

Actually I have totally forgotten that I need to meet a gentleman for a business blitz. After I wake up by an alarm call from that gentleman, I start to think about excuses to avoid meeting him. But do you know what happens?

He insisted on meeting me at my friend's place (I overnight there) and talk about it. I was unwillingly accepted his suggestion and invited to my friend's house (I need to be frank here). Then I waited for his arrival.

Around 2pm and they came. Halim - the gentleman who called me, with his wife and the gang. First I thought I am going to be brainwashed by them.

Imagine - I was having super hangover!

Halim showed me something that I have never seen before. It is
HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE

I say this because at that time I was only thinking about ending my life. But he showed me something that I first thought 'damn I should do this'. He showed me how others are making their life worth living. He showed me something that changed him too. Abang Nas and Kak Lyna was very open minded, sharing experiences and showed me how they make their living, a living!

Then I have a thought in my mind that 'why the hell I should grieve for someone who don't appreciate me anymore? I should live my life and make it worth it'.

Traveling to witness the world and its people have always been my passion and dream. But I always wanted to travel with 'him' only. I realise how stupid was I. I wasted my time waiting for the one who did not wait for me. After watching the video that Halim showed to me, I suddenly recalled my plans that I have a list of countries that I wanted to go. And what Halim showed is what I was looking for.

I think you get what I mean. To find or meet the right thing at the right time is not easy nor planned. God has written the path carefully so He knows what, when, how and by whom you will get it. That is interesting isn't? Imagine that you are at the tip of the tallest building in the world to jump off but suddenly there was a belayer that pulled you back from falling, while give something that you were looking for all this while.

This is

Journey of our life is not predictable. Opportunities will come to you when you need it. Gate of heaven will open when you are the angel to be saved by the Almighty. For me, the lilblubanner is my life path that I have chosen and this is why I am strong enough to face my world!

This is my new journey and I have started it!

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="474"]They were nobody and now they are somebody in my life They were nobody and now they are somebody in my life[/caption]

LIVE YOUR LIFE LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW

With so much of love
Darshini.S

No comments: